Digital Desk, New Delhi. This news is very worrying for the countrymen. For the first time in the country, more than 1 lakh 15 thousand corona patients have been found in a single day. This is the biggest figure till you. Earlier on April 4, 1 lakh 3 thousand corona patients were found. Rising figures have broken all records. Even though vaccination work is being done in the country. But the risk of corona has now doubled. The number of active patients is increasing rapidly. The situation has become critical in several states including Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Punjab, Kerala, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Delhi. State governments are on alert. Every effort is being made to prevent corona infection. Now there seems to be a lockdown-like situation in the states.
24 hour data
According to the report of the Union Health Ministry, 1 lakh 15 thousand 736 patients have been found infected within the last 24 hours in the country. During this period, 59 thousand 856 patients have been discharged from the hospital. At the same time, 630 patients died. These figures are shocking. So far 1 crore 28 lakh 1 thousand 785 patients have been infected in the country. Out of which 1 crore 17 lakh 92 thousand 135 patients’ lives have been saved. At the same time, 1 lakh 66 thousand 177 patients have lost their lives.
Vaccination and Corona Testing
Vaccination work is going on in the country to prevent corona infection. In the urban and rural areas, the health department is vaccinating people. According to the Union Health Ministry, 8 crore 70 lakh 77 thousand 474 people have been vaccinated so far. Out of which 7 crore 59 lakh 37 thousand 15 patients have been given the first dose of vaccine. At the same time, 1 crore 11 lakh 40 thousand 459 patients have been given the second dose of vaccine. According to Indian medical research, 25 million 14 lakh 39 thousand 598 people have been coronated so far. A sample of 12 lakh 8 thousand 329 people has been taken on 6 April.
The condition of these states is worrisome
The situation in the state of Maharashtra is most worrisome in the case of corona infection. In the last 24 hours, 55 thousand 469 new cases have been reported. At the same time, 34 thousand 256 patients have been discharged. While 297 died. So far, 31.13 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 25.83 lakh people have recovered, while 56,330 have died. Currently, about 4.72 lakh people are being treated here.
On Tuesday, 3,722 new patients were found in the state of Madhya Pradesh. 2,203 people recovered, while 18 died. So far, 3.13 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 2.85 lakh have been cured, while 4,073 have died. Currently, 24,155 people are undergoing treatment. The worst situation is in the districts of Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur and Chhindwara in the state.
On Tuesday, 2,236 infected people were identified in the state of Rajasthan. 851 patients recovered and 13 people died. So far, about 3.43 lakh patients have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 3.24 lakh have been cured, while 2,854 have lost their lives. Currently 16,140 patients are undergoing treatment.
On Tuesday, 3,280 new corona patients were found in Gujarat. 2,167 patients recovered, while 17 died. So far, 3.24 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 3.02 lakh have been cured, while 4,598 patients have died and 17,348 people are currently undergoing treatment.
The country’s capital Delhi saw 5,100 new cases on Tuesday. 2,340 patients recovered and 17 infected died. So far, 6.79 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic, 6.54 lakh have been cured and 11,096 have lost their lives. Currently 14,579 are undergoing treatment.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashol Gehlot has written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi for effective control over Kovid infection. He has talked about prescribing integrated SOP for this and introducing vaccination for all people above 18 years of age.
- In view of the Corona transition, the Jharkhand government has said that off-line classes will not be compulsory and students will only attend with the consent of their parents. All restaurants will operate up to 50% capacity. All gyms, swimming pools, parks will remain closed.
- The Soren government of Jharkhand said that no more than 5 people would be allowed to gather in any public place. All schools will be closed, education will be given online. Offline classes are allowed for class 10th and 12th students.
- Government of Jharkhand has directed that no indoor or outdoor gatherings / conferences are allowed. Marriage will be permitted with a maximum limit of 200 persons and funeral functions with a maximum limit of 50 persons.
- Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan said that in view of the increasing cases of corona, I have held a meeting with the health ministers of 11 states. Those who are not following the Kovid instructions have to be dealt with strictly. Vaccination has to be developed as a movement in the country.
- In Bhopal, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan held a review meeting with high officials in connection with the growing corona cases in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jairam Thakur said, “We are not imposing ‘night curfew’ in the state right now.” The temples will remain open but there will be no public programs. We are vigilant, we are ensuring that PPE kits, masks and sanitization are available to all.
- According to the DMRC, in view of the night curfew imposed in Delhi from tonight, entry from 10 am to 5 pm will be allowed in the metro only after showing the ID card to those passengers who come to the Essential Services as per the government order.
- Uttarakhand CM inaugurated 31 schemes of various departments related to the arrangements of Kumbh Mela. He told the officials that any deficiency in Kumbh will not be tolerated, take special care of the saints. This time Kumbh will be divine and grand, keeping a vigil despite Kovid.
- Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan said that the positivity rate in Chhattisgarh is 20%. There has been a 10-fold increase in cases. 80% of Kovid’s UK strains have been found in Punjab, confirmed by genome sequencing.
- In view of the increasing corona cases, Delhi AIIMS has permanently stopped OPD from 8 April. That is, patients will no longer be able to reach for direct checkup.
- The report of 7 students and 5 teachers in the Doon School of Dehradun in Uttarakhand has come out positive. These have been quarantined.
- Night curfew has been implemented in 20 cities of Gujarat from Wednesday. During this time the markets will be closed from 8 am to 6 am. There will be a restriction on exiting unnecessary work. Only 100 people will be able to attend the wedding ceremony. Government offices will also be closed till 30 April.
- In Chhattisgarh Assembly Secretariat, 7 officer-employees have been infected. Due to this, instructions have been given to keep the secretariat closed till 11 April.
- The Gujarat High Court has commented amidst rising corona cases in the state that a lockdown is needed in the state and a decision should be taken as soon as possible. The court has directed the state government to take a decision on the weekend curfew as soon as possible.
Data released by the Union Ministry of Health
|No.||Name of State / UT||Active Cases*||Cured/Discharged/Migrated*||Deaths**|
|Total||Change since yesterday||Cumulative||Change since yesterday||Cumulative||Change since yesterday|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||51||2||5010||9||62|
|8||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||196||16||3590||34||2|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||4483||329||127520||230||2012||2|
|*(Including foreign Nationals)|
|**( more than 70% cases due to comorbidities )|
|#States wise distribution is subject to further verification and reconciliation|
|#Our figures are being reconciled with ICMR|
Click here to see the statistics of vaccination